Friday, January 6, 2012

The Arrival of Mojo

Well, I've always been on the other side of the Internet and Fashion World, looking at blogs, or looking at collections, ideas, clothing, and inspiration, never on the other side creating these things myself, but after finally realizing the large amount of interest (more like obession) growing in me for fashion, I decided to start a blog, mainly because I think I have  good ideas and designs, and  I love to report the fashion escapades I go on and my new favorite  bloggers, magazines, and designers.

But, if you CONSTANTLY want to see all the fashions strait off the catwalk, this blog isn't for you. If you like street style, inspiration and trends, vintage finds, my unique designs and creations and a budding teen's take on fashion, yes this blog is for you.

And just to let you know, I'm really not like other kids my age. I'm different, well... I don't consider jeans and a t-shirt "stylish" and I probably never will. I'm not scared to be weird and colorful and quirky, because that's who I am. I only wear what I love, and shall never compromise.

Some other things I'll probably do in this blog is:
1.) Give reviews of classic literature I'm reading (I'm almost done with Little Women by Lousia May Alcott)
2.) Give any updates on me persuing theater and acting, my other passion, that slightly trumps fashion
3.) And of course share occasional details of my day-to-day life


                                                                                                 Best Wishes and love,
                                                                                                                 Monica
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3345623/mojo-spirit?claim=erx45fjp4bh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment