Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Luv Wu!

        As a lover of fresh, light springy dresses , Jason Wu is one of my favorite designers. Not only is his S/S 12 collections buzzed about in the fashion world, his affordable line for Target, features pieces for only $20-$60. (Yay, scrubbing the bathroom toilet finally pays off!). Here are some of my favorite looks from this seasons collection:






I love the suit-like combo with the pale yellow blouse! I'm sensing a trend here with the yellow.






The London School-Girl-esque shorts are a used through out Wu's whole collection.







A real piece of art! I love the shirt!


Cdd7ddf43a20ead95a232b292d1d47a0
I love this combo!! I would wear this to a funky party or premiere, with my hair in a loose bun, these gorgeous medallion like earrings I have, with these blue wedge heels!!


Shoes: Betsey Johnson $128 





 


I absolutely love this look, I would wear this going to a scouting event or to a small movie premiere.




I love the color of the skirt of this dress, if reminds me my Grandma's old tulip garden.



Every damsel in distress will be ready for the prince in this dress, Modern neon Cinderella.



Be the Belle of the Ball, in this highlighter-yellow dress!

And the mastermind behind these: Jason Wu


1 comment:

  1. I love how he makes women look so feminine by creating the shapes he does. Wonderful

    thanks for following my blog! have a great day

    www.thefashionphotomoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete