Saturday, January 7, 2012

Like a natural woman

Scoured through W Magazine,Jan 2012, and here are some things that definitely caught my eye:

If you can see, congratulations, you have amazing eyesight! But I love the soft, woolly look of the white, a cutout from W Magazine. Sweater: The Modernists: The Row



I love the floral accents of the navy cape, with the red roses, I just got a cape, but its just hounds tooth, not all rosy like this one, also a cutout from W Magazine. Cape: Jill Sander
Jacket: Haider Ackermann


Ok, I love the black lace turtleneck dress!! A cutout from W Magazine  Dress: Lanvin Paris
Purse: Proenza Schouler



And, yes, here is my outfit for the day, except for the slippers I wore tan oxfords and my favorite sheep socks passed down from my recently deceased Great Aunt.

Sweater: Abercrombie, Jeans: Children's Place, Top: Wet Seal, Cami: Abercrombie, Necklace: Claire's


No comments:

Post a Comment